Jennifer Rae Ochs holds copyright to all material on this website. She reserves all rights to artwork, images, photographs, backgrounds, videos, drawings and all other images, text and all intellectual property. Your access to or use of this Site does not grant you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any images, photographs or drawings displayed on the Site without prior written permission from Jennifer Rae Ochs or RAE Art Enterprises. Your use or alteration of any image, photograph or drawing without such permission is strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from using our site, its images or services to infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. Infringement upon the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site or services may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you.
All Artworks on this Website are Copyright © by Jennifer Rae Ochs and may not be copied, linked to, distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposited, reproduced or otherwise used without express written permission. None of the art found on this website has ever been sold to any clip-art agency so if you acquired our images through any of these pirated collections, it does not excuse you from guilt.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jennifer Rae Ochs’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jennifer Rae Ochs’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jennifer Rae Ochs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jennifer Rae Ochs’s web site are provided “as is”. Jennifer Rae Ochs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jennifer Rae Ochs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jennifer Rae Ochs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jennifer Rae Ochs’s Internet site, even if Jennifer Rae Ochs or a Jennifer Rae Ochs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jennifer Rae Ochs’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jennifer Rae Ochs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jennifer Rae Ochs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jennifer Rae Ochs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jennifer Rae Ochs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jennifer Rae Ochs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jennifer Rae Ochs’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.