Custom printed cotton sateen face coverings give you extra peace of mind in JRO ART STYLE!
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen, available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes, internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice, stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties, and printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away.
• Ethically produced; sweatshop free, community driven production studio, our team is paid a fair wage, above minimum wage to start, all breaks are paid, no unpaid internships.
• By manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. Our paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner-city shelters.
• Support American Made Art! JRO ART is a woman-owned enterprise, designed in Los Angeles, with oodles of love, and Made in North America.
• Custom printed orders are non-refundable. Since all of our items are handmade, there may be variations. Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are made to order we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in correct size. Please choose correct size by referring to our measurement charts.
PM2.5 Filters; filters out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of melt blown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
• Sold in packages of 2.