Our headbands are beautiful and versatile! Scrunch it, fold it, or wear it like a bandanna.
• Our fabrics are our pride and joy, custom printed and sewn by hand. Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings, easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach, fabric will dry quickly.
• Ethically produced; sweatshop free, community driven production studio, our team is paid a fair wage, above minimum wage to start, all breaks are paid and no unpaid internships. By manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. Our paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner-city shelters.
• Support American Made Art! JRO ART is a woman-owned enterprise, designed in Los Angeles, with oodles of love, and Made in North America.
• Custom printed orders are non-refundable. Our headbands are one size.