FOOTSTOOL by JRO ART
Add a touch of elegance, intrigue, and charm to your space with the Footstool by JRO ART – a decorative, practical, and multi-functional piece that pairs perfectly with our expertly crafted Occasional Chair. While the Footstool is a favorite home furnishing that can be used in various ways, such as additional seating, a side table, or a decorative accent, its plump and sumptuous padding makes it particularly ideal as a Footstool.
Upholstered with ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric onto responsibly sourced Beech Wood wooden frame, with tapered legs. The plump cushioning is constructed with firm foam, wadding, and webbing, creating a timeless, contemporary, comfortable respite.
- Materials: Responsibly sourced Beech Wood, providing a sturdy and robust structure. Upholstered with ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric, custom printed, cut to size, hand stitched, and assembled to ensure an excellent finish. The plump cushioning is constructed with firm foam, wadding, and webbing.
- We use specialist dye sublimation so the ink is fused deep into the fibers of fabric, creating a durable, and permanent print that will not fade.
- Care: ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric is fire retardant; your footstool/chair can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Give it a regular brush to keep the fibers soft, smooth and in pristine condition. Clean gently by hand with mild soapy damp cloth.
- Warranty & Shipping: 10-year guarantee on print, build and finish. The retail price ($580.00) for deliveries within the USA includes the current “standard delivery fee” of $35.95. Contact us direct to determine worldwide shipping fees.
- Full Dimensions: 15” x 25” (height x depth), Cushion Depth: 20”, Height from Floor: 15”, and Leg Length 9”
- Expertly Handmade in the UK, please allow 2 weeks for creation & delivery.
- Happy to Answer Questions: [email protected]RaeOchs.com
HOW DOES THE FOOTSTOOL / OCCASIONAL CHAIR ENHANCE MY HOME, BUSINESS, OR HOSPITALITY SPACE?
The Footstool / Occasional Chair brings elegance to any room, complement or contrast your existing decor for an alternative aesthetic. Placed in the corner of a room, or as an inviting entrance or lounge area, an instant focal point, and conversation piece, bringing together your design scheme, by layering depth and interest.
The opportunities for custom projects are enormous! Have I already created a custom piece of artwork for you? Guess what, we can play! Are you considering a piece of JRO ART, or a home / office / hotel renovation or business rebrand, and desire statement art and furnishings, let’s brainstorm, to achieve your goals! – Jennifer Rae Ochs