THE PEIGNOIR BY JRO ART
The Peignoir, is a light dressing gown, created to complement our Lounge Pants, for the ultimate cozy, yet elegant, lounging experience.
For a even more elegant look, The Peignoir is also available in Chiffon, drape this piece over everything! The Peignoir truly wraps you in JRO Wearable Art!
- Available in two sizes; Small / Medium, and Large / X-Large. Please refer to our size chart.
- Available in two Fabrics; Peachskin Jersey or Poly Chiffon.
- Awesome to pair with our Lounge Pants, Scoop Bralette, and Loose Tank Top. (all garments made with soft, lightweight Peachskin Fabric) Lightweight Peachskin, soft jersey fabric; 92% polyester, 8% spandex, knit bamboo fabric trim, and matching chiffon belt. Micro overlock hem finishing.
- The lightweight Chiffon fabric is gorgeous, 100% polyester, can be machine washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach. I prefer to simply hand wash and hang dry. Excellent for travel, no wrinkle and excellent layering piece.
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water, hang dry, vibrant print, no fading.
- Ethically produced; sweatshop free, community driven production studio, our team is paid a fair wage, above minimum wage to start, all breaks are paid, no unpaid internships.
- By manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. Our paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner-city shelters.
- Support American Made Art! JRO ART is a woman-owned enterprise, designed in Los Angeles, with oodles of love, made in North America.
- Custom printed orders are non-refundable. Since all of our items are handmade there may be variations. Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are made to order, we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in correct size. Please choose correct size by referring to our measurement charts. For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
I prefer “Peignoir Lounging” in the Large / X-Large, and wear my Peignoir without the chiffon belt, there’s something lovely to wear open, allowing it to free flow, without restriction, and function as a house gown. I’m in love with the Chiffon version and pair The Chiffon Peignoir with our Leggings!