Introducing JRO ART custom printed Tea Towels! There’s NO reason the common, everyday things in our lives shouldn’t also be beautiful!
Add some funky style to your kitchen; add that pop of color, utilize as placemats, durable to withstand the touch kitchen jobs!
– Made from organic Cotton Hemp (74% Cotton / 24% Hemp) Fabric.
– Classic, versatile size of 17” x 26”, vibrant, never fade prints on the front with white back.
– Care Instructions – for first washing, rinse separately from other laundry with cold water. Following the rinse, run a normal cycle with cold water and detergent. Machine dry, wash normally in cold water for subsequent washings. Can be dry cleaned, do not bleach.
– Ethically produced; sweatshop free, community driven production studio, our team is paid a fair wage, above minimum wage to start, all breaks are paid, no unpaid internships.
– By manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. Our paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner-city shelters.
– Support American Made Art! JRO ART is a woman-owned enterprise, designed in Los Angeles, with oodles of love, made in North America.
–Custom printed orders are non-refundable. Since all of our items are handmade there may be variations. Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are made to order, we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in correct size. Please choose correct size by referring to our measurement charts. For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.