INTRODUCING JRO ART | HOME
The Occasional Chair by JRO ART, is expertly crafted and upholstered. Contemporary, and stylish, the classic shape is reminiscent of the midcentury / retro era; colorful, clean lines, with an organic shape, introducing an artful, showstopping furnishing piece, bringing the room to life, with flare, and personality!
Upholstered with ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric onto responsibly sourced Beech Wood wooden frame, with tapered legs. The front legs are slightly longer than the back for an elegant silhouette. The plump cushioning is constructed with firm foam, wadding, and webbing, creating a timeless, comfortable respite.
- Materials: Responsibly sourced Beech Wood, providing a sturdy and robust structure. Upholstered with ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric, custom printed, cut to size, hand stitched, and assembled to ensure an excellent finish. The plump cushioning is constructed with firm foam, wadding, and webbing.
- We use specialist dye sublimation so the ink is fused deep into the fibers of fabric, creating a durable, and permanent print that will not fade.
- Care: ChiChi Furnishing Velour Fabric is fire retardant; your chair can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Give it a regular brush to keep the fibers soft, smooth and in pristine condition. Clean gently by hand with mild soapy damp cloth.
- Warranty & Shipping: 10-year guarantee on print, build and finish. The retail price ($1550.00) for deliveries within the USA includes the current “oversized shipping fee” of $184.50. Contact us direct to determine worldwide shipping & handling fee’s.
- Dimensions: Full height 29″, full width 25″, seat depth 19″, Front leg height 9″, back leg height 7.5″, Backrest height 22″, backrest width 20″, Weighs 15.4 lbs.
- Expertly Handmade in the UK, please allow 2 weeks for creation & delivery.
- Happy to Answer Questions: [email protected]
HOW DOES THE OCCASIONAL CHAIR ENHANCE MY HOME, BUSINESS, OR HOSPITALITY SPACE?
The Occasional Chair brings elegance to any room, complement or contrast your existing decor for an alternative aesthetic. Placed in the corner of a room, or as an inviting entrance or lounge area, an instant focal point, and conversation piece, bringing together your design scheme, by layering depth and interest.
The opportunities for custom projects are enormous! Have I already created a custom piece of artwork for you? Guess what, we can play! Are you considering a piece of JRO ART, or a home / office / hotel renovation or business rebrand, and desire statement art and furnishings, let’s brainstorm, to achieve your goals!
– Jennifer Rae Ochs