Scarves by JRO ART
Fluid and beautiful draped JRO ART Scarves; the enduring perfect accessory, always modern, and elegant, everyday wear, and great gifts!
Two fabric options available.
-Made from lightweight chiffon fabric, 100% polyester, can be machine washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach
– Made from 100% polyester fabric, smooth surface with low luster, lovely drape, one sided print, each scarf is printed and sewn by hand.
Two shapes available; The Long Scarf & Square.
Check out our Scarf Collections www.JenniferRaeOchs.com/Shop
Video Shoot – Behind the Scenes…
It was a beautiful June morning, I was visiting my SiStar, having a complete blast!
This particular morning, we were running one kid to hockey camp, rather than driving back and forth, we loaded everyone into the car, and visited Veterans Memorial Park, in Winona, MN, which also includes an epic kids play area.
One child was fishing, another discovered / playing with a turtle, the others, swinging, and enjoying the massive jungle gym.
As we stood watching the mayhem, we made our break-away, and staged a full-fledged photo shoot, focused on capturing some fun content of the recently launched Copper Collection.
Just as we reached for the 16 x 72 inch Chiffon Long Scarf, the wind picked up, offering this delightful video footage. Wow, we couldn’t believe it, this perfect whimsical moment in time! Score!
I’m sure you’re curious what happened to Ms. Turtle? The kids took good care of her, walking her safely across the street, placing her back into the river, where she belongs, setting her free…last we heard, she is thriving.
Check out our Scarf Collections: www.JenniferRaeOchs.com/Shop
– Vivid print that will never fade after washing, Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry.
– Ethically produced; sweatshop free, community driven production studio, our team is paid a fair wage, above minimum wage to start, all breaks are paid, no unpaid internships.
– By manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. Our paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner-city shelters.
– Support American Made Art! JRO ART is a woman-owned enterprise, designed in Los Angeles, with oodles of love, and Made in North America.
– Custom printed orders are non-refundable. Since all of our items are handmade there may be variations. Items are not returnable due to sizing issues. Since all garments are made to order we cannot replace/remake a garment that was not ordered in correct size. Please choose correct size by referring to our measurement charts.